Sales Support Coordinator
Full-time 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract
Lucy Folk is a nomadic lifestyle brand that effortlessly transforms the creative mindset into wearable pieces of art.
Selling to premier retailers across the globe and with flagship stores in Melbourne’s CBD, Windsor and Sydney’s Bondi Beach, the business is expanding both its vertical and wholesale operations rapidly, making it an exciting place to work.
Reporting to our CEO the Sales Support Coordinator will work with the retail and wholesale teams to provide administration support including, managing communications to stores, providing customer service support to our international and domestic wholesale customers, managing the sample register for media partners and general office duties as required.
· You will have 2+ years’ experience working in an administration support role preferably in the Fashion / Retail industry
· A sound knowledge of Microsoft office suite with intermediate Excel skills
· Proficient literacy and numeracy skills with confidence communicating to a global customer base
· Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
· Ability to work as part of a diverse team, maintaining focus in an exceptionally creative and fast-paced studio environment
· Alignment to our core values and a global mindset with an openness to change
If you are looking to gain experience working with an innovative and creative global brand and have the experience we are seeking, please contact us as we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15, 2018