Luck Folk Studio, Windsor, Melbourne
Lucy Folk is a nomadic lifestyle brand that effortlessly transforms the creative mindset into wearable pieces of art.
Selling to premiere retailers across the globe and with flagship stores in Melbourne’s CBD, Windsor and Sydney’s Bondi Beach, the business is expanding both its vertical and wholesale operations rapidly, making it an exciting place to work.
Reporting to our Marketing Manager, the eCommerce Coordinator will drive the online business both domestically and internationally. You will be tasked with increasing traffic and conversion to meet sales budgets, ensuring the website content is managed, maintained and available 24/7, delivering an exceptional customer experience.
· You will have 2+ years’ experience, within an eCommerce environment preferably in the Fashion/Retail industry
· A natural design eye, skills in Adobe Suite
· A sound knowledge of SEO, SEM, data analytics, email marketing and social media platforms
· Experience managing CRM promotional calendar and confidence to devise, execute and report on EDM activities.
· Building and managing effective relationships with third party partners such as Web Design, SEO, SEM providers with practiced negotiation skills to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
· Ability to work as part of an integrated team, maintaining focus in an exceptionally creative and fast-paced studio environment
· Alignment to our core values and a global mindset with an openness to change
· If you are looking to work with an innovative and creative global brand and have the experience we are seeking, please contact us as we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1, 2018.