Location - Head Office - Windsor, Melbourne
Employment Type - Full Time
Lucy Folk is a nomadic lifestyle brand inspired by travel, art, design, and wellbeing. Exceptional craftsmanship and an eclectic aesthetic combine to transform the creative concept into wearable pieces of art. For those who seek out the unconventional, Lucy Folk has insatiable appeal.
Goldsmith by trade, Founder and Creative Director Lucy Folk has made a name for herself with signature interpretations of her favourite things, all of which coexist in the most harmonious way. Folk’s handmade jewels, Italian made eyewear, spirited accessories and resort inspired apparel create a subtle sense of luxury with timeless wearability.
Occupying a universe where you can wear what you love and love how you live; Lucy Folk’s spirited optimism and sophisticated sense of ease is a joy.
About the Role:
Due to the expansion and growth of the Lucy Folk brand, this role has been newly created to support the Merchandise Manager and work closely with our Design and Operations Teams on range planning, production and inventory management across the business.
This role will include, but is not limited to:
· Weekly sales reports and analysis
· In season & post season review reporting
· Store to store transfers and consolidations
· Product receipts and dispatch
· Assisting in core lines planning and ordering
· Creating products and raising purchase orders in DEAR inventory system
· Coordination with suppliers and design team to ensure all orders are fulfilled in accordance with critical paths
Requirements for the role:
· Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position – e.g.: Allocator, Buying Assistant, Planning Assistant
· Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
· An analytical mind with a high attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work as part of a creative team in a fast-paced studio environment
Lucy Folk is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life.
For further enquiries about the role or to submit an application please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
The safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff & community remains our utmost priority. In accordance with Government requirements, we have implemented COVID-Safe plans across all of our stores, studio & warehouse which includes PPE, signage, social distancing measures and capacity limits. As a result, we may conduct part of the recruitment process via phone or video call. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Lucy Folk is always looking for inspired people who share our enthusiasm for creativity and innovation. As our company continues to evolve we are always seeking creative, friendly and hard-working individuals who would like to join us on our journey.
Please send applications and expressions of interest to email@example.com