Brand Activation & Communications Manager
Lucy Folk Studio
Lucy Folk is a nomadic lifestyle brand inspired by travel, art, design, and wellbeing. Exceptional craftsmanship and an eclectic aesthetic combine to transform the creative concept into wearable pieces of art.
Selling to luxe retailers across the globe and with flagship stores in Melbourne’s CBD, Windsor and Sydney’s Bondi Beach, the business is expanding both its vertical and wholesale operations making it an exciting place to work.
Reporting to our CEO with a dotted line to our Creative Director, the Brand Activation & Communications Manager is responsible for driving increased global brand awareness and new customer acquisition through events, PR, collaborations, strategic partnerships and local area marketing.
The successful applicant will;
- Have a minimum 5 years previous experience in a similar role in the Fashion Industry.
- A broad knowledge and interest in the global fashion industry
- A proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Experience planning and executing local community events
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to measure ROI on campaigns and costs to budget
- High level negotiating and influencing skills
- Experience managing social and digital platforms, mobile, and content management
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft office, Google Sites and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability and willingness to attend industry events outside of business hours when required
- Cultural alignment with Lucy Folk brand and team values
A competitive salary, staff discount and product allowance along with tools of trade will be provided.
If you have the experience and are looking to work with an innovative and creative global brand, we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your updated CV & cover letter to email@example.com by March 6th, 2020.